Feng shui decorating is basically a way to decorate your home so as to create a vibrant feeling of joy and harmony. Home decorating or interior decorating is extremely important for an inviting and relaxing place called 'home'.
There are many aspects of feng shui home decorating, all which can be crucial for create better movement of the ‘qi’ or energy in your home. This energy which is often known as a ‘life force’ can easily become stagnant within a house and have a negative impact on the residents. An easy way to solve this problem is to redecorate the home in a way that can tackle the bad energy and promote the ‘qi’ to flow freely. There are many effective ways of decorating that will have a positive influence, finding the correct combination is key.
Feng shui beneftis for home decoration:
- Feng Shui is all about the balance energy and enhancing the environment. For thousands of years, the Chinese have utilized Feng Shui to enhance harmony, peace and prosperity.
- You саn bring out аll thе positive energies іn a room tο mаkе you rich, рlеаѕеd аnd healthy by incorporating Feng Shui іn interior design. An interior design using Feng Shui саn аlѕο gеt rid οf tеrrіblе spirits thаt bring іn negative atmosphere іn аn abode.
- Through harmonious design of the residential areas according to the rules of Feng Shui, an oasis to relax and recharge to be created. Furthermore, the classical feng shui is used to activate and permanently improve all areas of life.
- Feng Shui reflects the house or apartment nine life themes. This will include things such as relationships, creativity, career or wealth. They can all be positively influenced by the setting up of Feng Shui.
- The main entrance of the house should be kept cluster free, and clean all times, an inviting fountain or some small plants along the path to the house is ideal, pathways nicely lit at night reflecting safety and warmth. Keeping Chinese vases, crystals, chimes, fountains, inspirational paintings, lamps are all units of decoration whose placement alone can bring positive change.
- Try decorating your home with more light, music, water, air, plants, mirrors, windchimes, bright colors, houseplants and flowers. Open the drapes, curtains or miniblinds all the way to let the sun shine in. This will activate the yang chi of joy and happiness.
- If you have your front door or front window open directly to a window or door at the back of your house, place a big screen or furniture to block the alignment to prevent good Chi from entering and leaving your house straight away.
- Find a way to brighten long and dark corridors. They trap bad chi inside your home and prevents the good chi from entering and circulating inside.
- Feng Shui in the modern concept of a home with sufficient sunlight, the flow of air and comfortable line of home hygiene activities that have the best feng shui.
- Directly opposite windows are bad, yet the Chi flows come in on the one hand, and without a stop, very quickly, on the other side back out of the apartment. Because we need this energy, however, it should be kept in the room and can be distributed evenly.
- Skylights should be placed opposite each other by design lying, it can prevent a mobile center of the room flow through the Chi. Moreover, from Feng Shui experts advise freiliegendenden of beams, especially in the bedroom.
- An important and very simple tip is order, particularly in the entrance hall or area. Top bedroom furniture or corners should not be addressed directly to places where we are staying longer if possible. The bed or the desk should not be placed between the door and windows.
- Don't place your kitchen directly below a bathroom, nor place your kitchen in front or the centre of your house. Ideally, the kitchen should be located at the back of your home. And if you cook by open flame, it is best to cook outside the house.
- Inside your kitchen, do not place your cooking stove directly in front of the sink, water dispenser, refrigerator or washing machine, this creates conflicts between household members. Water and fire elements don't mix.
Related posts: Feng shui tips to get relief from stress
* Color And Feng Shui Home Decorating!