Many times in life you would realize that there are number of things which money cannot buy.
A few may be:
- Seeing the person who makes your heart race, even if its just for a few seconds in the hallway.
- Songs that bring you back to great moments in your life.
- Realizing you were smiling the entire time you were talking to someone, right after you hang up the phone.
- Falling asleep as soon as you lie down.
- The realization that you actually have people that love you and would do anything for you.
- Knowing deep down that you made a difference in someone's life.
You want to share your experiences? or want to know more about what people believe about 'what money cannot buy?
Join 'Money Cannot buy' community, have fun and share your own thoughts.
What Money Cannot Buy is an online community where people share and discuss life's greatest simple pleasures and priceless moments.
“If the economic downturn has clouded your mind with worry, then this site is for you. What Money Cannot Buy users, a positive, resourceful group of individuals, submit dozens of simple pleasures and priceless moments every week that make them happy and don’t cost a dime. So ignore the gloomy news forecasters and get your bliss on for free.”
The site is created by 'Marc and Angel' who share inspirational advice and practical tips for life on their blog Marc and Angel Hack Life. Topics covered include: productivity, health, love, work, and general self improvement.