From the very early age I have a fascination for paper. I love to use paper for writing, for correspondence or making paper models which is called paper craft or origami.
You can make a lot of crafts using paper, which is a vary cheap medium for this purpose like cards, paper models of cars, houses, dolls, famous places etc. I have written before about the online useful resources and links in my previous posts and it helps me to find the relevant information quickly as I teach a lot of origami models to my nursery class kids.
I believe that origami or paper craft is one of the best creative art form with a lot of benefits. You can have hours of fun for hours doing it yourself or keeping your kids busy with it.
I am happy to share the information with my blog readers and hope that I it would be helpful for you to get ideas and tips from these resources to learn and create paper crafts or origami projects for yourself, your students or your children.
* Paper crafty is a site dedicated to origami and crafts projects.
* PaperCraft Art Creative' is the free collection of paper crafts, paper models, paper dolls and origami.
* 'Paper craft models of things that fly'
* 'Card models for free download'
* Paper modelz
My previous posts about origami:
* 'Amazing paper craft blogs'
* 'Useful links and resources for paper crafts'
* 'Learn origami at the internet'
Note: As my 'A learners diary' is hosted at 'Blogger' you might not get the link to the original post. In this case just go to the 'A learners diary' homepage and at category link you can find the posts under origami and paper crafts.