Do you believe that 'The basic elements of good home design can be learned and achieved by all?' I believe that you can make good changes in your home design yourself, and you just need some brain storming to do it. Internet can help you discover many sites which provide ideas, tips and home decor articles. These tips, and ideas can be easily adopted or re-designed according to your need or choice. Most of the DIY (do-it-yourself) sites offer easy to learn free tutorial or posts to design your home while saving money as well.
'Re-nest' offers “green” movement and the “home decor” ideas. It helps people to connect the resources they need to improve their homes, while saving money.
They believe that 'A calm, healthy, beautiful home is a necessary foundation for happiness and success in the world. Creating this home requires inspiration, connection to resources and motivation to do something about it.'
Mission: Helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
These are few (sample) article headlines:
• The Best Easy & Cheap DIY Home Tech Hacks
• 5 (More) Uses for Citrus Peels
• LA Go Green Expo: 10 Great Finds
• A Unique Use for Old Newspapers: Make Yarn
• Green Style: Daniel and Valeria's DIY Plywood Bedroom
• Soothing Paint Colors for a Relaxing Bedroom
• Urban Clothes Lines: One Stop Clothes Drying Shop
• Reusable Sandwich Bags: Lunch Skins