You can create endless collage projects to impress others. As there are variety of materials or mediums which you can use to create a collage, your art or crafts work is always a unique piece of art. You can use your collage work for making cards, decorate gift boxes, making wall hangings and etc.
Ideas and techniques to create collage work:
- A collage is your personal canvas, yours to decorate in any way that you please, and hence it becomes unique art piece.
- You need some basic materials on hand in order to get started, including poster board, scissors, colored pens and pencils, and some glue sticks.
- Arrange each picture and two dimensional object on the poster board before you glue. Try different arrangements until you get one that looks just right.
- For light weight and flat materials (paper, canvas, etc.) use Liquitex using the fluid or the gel.
- For heavy weight and 3-D materials (beads, rocks, etc.): Use Liquitex Gel Mediums.
- Collages are a great way to show the bigger picture, like a baby’s first year (or month!), or marathon training, or even your garden’s progress over the summer.
- After a fun vacation or a wonderful event, use collage gifts to enjoy your most-loved photos all together.
- Highlight your family trip or share a collection of your wedding photos with family and friends.
More ideas and techniques: