I am in love for calligraphy from the very young age and being a calligrapher myself I was appreciated well when I joined the teaching profession. I still love to learn and teach about beautiful writing which is called 'calligraphy'. This post is for the people who want to learn it online or get some tips to start it as a hobby. There is a good variety of stuff online which can help you to learn or start it but the material or helping books can be purchased online or offline from your nearest crafts or stationary supply store.
* The best site without any ads is 'cmc gavren' which has been selected as one of the best educational resources on the Web by StudySphere, one of the Internet's fastest growing educational resources for students, teachers and parents. It provides step by step easy lessons to learn 'calligraphy'
* 'Calligraphy Centre' helps you learn how to start or begin this hobby. There are many helpful links, articles, and tips.
* 'Cynscribe' is a resource for calligraphers,lettering artists, typographers, graphic designers, paper decorators, scrapbookers, greeting card makers,book designers and artist bookmakers.
* 'Studio arts' is a very popular site which has been visitied over one million since 1997.
'Studio arts' says: 'Calligraphy means”beautiful writing.” Calligraphy can be both a delight to the eye and an inspiration to the spirit. In our technological age, the appreciation for the art of calligraphy has grown incredibly. Calligraphy is a fun hobby, a great business, and a creative art.'
* 'The Calligraphy pen' is a blog where you can find calligraphy pen use, buying guide and maintenace tips.
* Calligraphy sites at 'The craft directory'